I am so hungry I could eat the computer mouse. I am writing this on Monday evening. In case you are wondering. I have decided that every so often I'd give you all a sneak peak. That is, a sneak peak into my life. You see, I am always ever so curious what other people do with their lives, the everydayness, the eveningness, morningness, mealness, and clothingwearingness. I figure maybe other people are curious like I am.
So here I am to sate your curiosity!
~A Monday Evening Sneak Peak~
- waiting for my husband to return with Chico's Chicken (like Kentucky Fried but MUCH better).
- downloading photographs onto my husband's computer.
- wearing pink plaid pajama pants, a grey t shirt, and my new men's large Gap cardigan (which my husband has already determined he will wear too).
- done two loads of laundry today.
- done the dishes.
- been on the computer a total of thirty minutes.
- talked to a good friend who lives far away.
- thought about food at least five times since I began this blog entry.
- to skip around the living room in my new shoes and admire my feet.
- to know why living room is two words when obviously it should be one.
- the motorcycle boots I have been eyeing on Naturalizer.com to hurry up and go on sale.
- a housekeeper.
- at least five different new perfumes I have read about recently (I'm obsessed with scent).
I am going to:
- wear a moustache for Halloween.
- put some warm socks on.
- make a cup of tea.
- watch Scrubs (fourth season episode 4 or so).
- Cold footed.
ps. If you feel inclined to steal this idea and use it on your blog as a weekly feature...that would SO THRILL ME. Yes, I am interested. I want to know. Hidden cameras just don't tell the whole story...