Hey, so I am thinking I am going to try (try being the operative word) a new blogging schedule. I think it will go something like this:
- Mommy Mondays (the day where I interview a mommy--possibly YOU)
- Tuesdays: An outfit post where I ramble on as per usual.
- Words on Wednesdays: posts WITHOUT pictures where I write about something (gasp, I know, shocking!)
- Thursdays: An outfit post where I DO NOT ramble on as per usual (so no writing at all!)
- Fickle Fridays: where I am fickle and may or may not post. So try not to cry tears of disappointment and thwarted love when I don't.
What do you think? Do you think you could handle so much Kimberellie? Do you think you would miss me on Wednesday? I mean, I would be here still. Only there wouldn't be any pictures of me. Just writing. You know, type type type words; and punctuation and stuff like other words and bad grammar and that sort of run on sentence hey where's your hyphen stuff. Question mark?
You see, tt just takes so much time to do photos and content every day. And I sort of want to post something every week day. Only I haven't much time being that I have a baby (and have to watch Sex and the City every afternoon...I mean....clean every afternoon...shhh, I think they believe me). So! -This way it would be about the same amount of content, only stretched out over the whole week. So think of it like: no less jam, just a bigger slice of toast (the week is the toast, I'm the jam...raspberry to be specific).
Any other ideas? Anything you want to know about me? See about me? Hear about me? (besides me in my ruffle bum panties...I've got tons of requests for pics of that already....and the answer is a firm...maybe).
What about Cutie Pie Sunday? I could post a picture of my cutie pie? What, did you think I meant ME? Because I am a cutie pie. I know I am. But I am not THE Cutie Pie. That's my son. He's got me beat on the cutie pie front for sure.
Okay. That is all.
dress, joe fresh style, thrifted: $6
belt: from my mother in law
cashmere cardi, daniel bishop: $150
shoes, naturalizer: $30
tights, ardene: $3
silver necklace, thrifted: $4
long necklace, thrifted: $1