Pretty frickin' cute, hey? I think so.
Because I also want:
- Alien, the perfume
- another pair of leopard print tights (not grey, but regular leopard colour)
- Princess by Vera Wang (I am sort of perfume obsessed)
- a pair of shoes I won't mention here in case everyone goes out and buys them and they get sold out in my size because I am waiting for them to go on sale (yes I am that kind of paranoid).
- a kindle. kindle. kindle.
- hm...I swore I wanted more stuff than this. Seriously. I'm a stuffaholic. I love stuff. STUFF!
- tea? yes, well I can have that one. I can. I have about 6 mugs of tea a day. It's fantastic! This next mug will be my fourth mug. Or should I say cup? Or cuppa? Well I am gonna hava cuppa of teaa soona.
- Also, I want a cookie.
Obviously I've gone a little crazy. But that's okay. Because I love my jacket.
This jacket: awesome no? I got it for FIVE bucks. Nice! Pretty! Great condition! Vintage! Jacket! for five bucks? Pray tell how Kimberellie? How didst thou scorest such an awesome deal? Here, I'll tell: it was priced at $ 25 and I said: "That seems kind of expensive. Can I have it for less?" And then the lady marked it down to five. Yes. I have mad negotiating skills...or I maybe I am secretly a vampire and I "glamoured" her. Or actually, you see me out in daylight a lot... So that story won't stick. Would you believe that I'm a Jedi?
vintage wool jacket: $5
shoes, naturalizer: $30
tights, ardene: $3
shirt, from winnners: $5
hairband, smart set: $3
bracelets, assorted thrifted: 67 cents each
Happiness is not having what you want, but wanting what you have. ~Ludwig Wittgenstein